On Tue, 28 Sept 2021 at 08:04, Don Harbin via Tf-openci-triage < firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
*Attendees*: Don, Glen, Anton, Riku, Joanna, Matteo, Xinyu, Dave Rodgman, Shebu
- Glen: Shared TFC Board
- Chromebooks - returning to get out of customs and then sending back
- Cypress/NXP being integrated in October. Received h/w in lab
- TFC-82: Arthur working on this while have time
- TFC-36 is ready for Arm team to review. Leonardo
- TFC-176: Intermittent failures. Leonardo continuing to isolate this
- TFC-20 integrated including a resolved regression. Any issues
Only one, TFC-177 https://linaro.atlassian.net/browse/TFC-177, but it is fixed now. Besides LAVA timeouts issues, reported at TFC-176, all looks good with TFC-20
- Arm provided AMI files. Go back to mbedTLS?
- Matteo: Will we finish TFC-36? Need to make sure this finishes.
- Glen: Agreed
- Joanna: Would like to continue w/ TFC-176 continue at least part
- Glen recommends re-evaluating after his work day today
- Joanna: Agree to keep it as a background task
- TFC-172: In backlog, not any data in the ticket on quantifying slow
or how to replace. - Xinyu: No longer reproducing. Xinyu to update ticket and we will close
- TFC-171: Seems to be solved from other infrastructure improvements
- Joanna: OK to close resolved. Not sure what it was but not
- Arthur may have bandwidth for another task
performs a work-around.
- Joanna: TFC-87 may be a good one to work on. Currently the team
- Moved TFC-87 to SC Approved from Backlog
- *Action: Anton* to evaluate moving TFC-173 to SC Approved.
Tf-openci-triage mailing list Tfemail@example.com https://lists.trustedfirmware.org/mailman/listinfo/tf-openci-triage