The test with migrating Jira to the Cloud version went well. We will
migrate over on Thursday, 7/29. The transition should only take an hour
and I will send out an email when its completed. The new Jira
instance will be - https://linaro.atlassian.net/jira/projects
On 7/27/2021 12:17 PM, Don Harbin via Tf-openci-triage wrote:
> Attendees: Don, Glen, Ben C., Joanna, Xinyu, Glen, Shebu, Anton
> - Glen: Migrating Jira to Cloud - Atlassian is going Cloud only.
> - Glen: New H/W in place?
> - Joanna: No conflicts for next month or two, no issues
> - TF-M release - Anton: First Friday of August
> - Ben: Open a ticket and Ben will bring it up after 1.4.0
> - Glen: Would it help benefit TF-M to do it now?
> - Discussed the split of resources between staging vs production
> - Server load overview
> - https://tinyurl.com/486325k5
> - Change the "01" to "02" to see both servers
> - Anton: ST board can now be used to run release tests?
> - Glen: Yes, it's ready.
> - Glen: Chromebooks. Getting the final platforms to Cambridge lab.
> Arther to finish in next week prior to board arrival. Will start Cypress
> - Joanna: Need to work out who develops tests for the Chromebooks.
> - Glen: Will check with Arthur on basic boot tests
> - Joanna: Expect Scripts and Code Coverage patches reviewed. They look
> fine. What about uploading our own FVP models (TFC-108).
> - Ben: Riku has done some work on this (created CI job). See ticket
> comments. No ETA yet, but doesn't look like a long task.
> Leonardo will be
> tasked and he's out this week to move Riku's job over.
> - Joanna: How do new users leverage the download tool?
> - Raise a TFC ticket.
> - MBedTLS - SOW updated, milestones charted out. JIra cards created.
> - Support for IAR compiler?
> - Shebu: Got some licenses for Arm use, but will be a future milestone.
> - Shebu out for month of August. Dave R will need to identify a POC for
> MBedTLS guidance.
Glen Valante | /Sr. Technical Program Manager/
T: +1.508.517.3461 <tel:1617-320-5000>
glen.valante(a)linaro.org <mailto:email@example.com> | Skype:
Attendees: Don, Glen, Ben C., Joanna, Xinyu, Glen, Shebu, Anton
- Glen: Migrating Jira to Cloud - Atlassian is going Cloud only.
- Glen: New H/W in place?
- Joanna: No conflicts for next month or two, no issues
- TF-M release - Anton: First Friday of August
- Ben: Open a ticket and Ben will bring it up after 1.4.0
- Glen: Would it help benefit TF-M to do it now?
- Discussed the split of resources between staging vs production
- Server load overview
- Change the "01" to "02" to see both servers
- Anton: ST board can now be used to run release tests?
- Glen: Yes, it's ready.
- Glen: Chromebooks. Getting the final platforms to Cambridge lab.
Arther to finish in next week prior to board arrival. Will start Cypress
- Joanna: Need to work out who develops tests for the Chromebooks.
- Glen: Will check with Arthur on basic boot tests
- Joanna: Expect Scripts and Code Coverage patches reviewed. They look
fine. What about uploading our own FVP models (TFC-108).
- Ben: Riku has done some work on this (created CI job). See ticket
comments. No ETA yet, but doesn't look like a long task.
Leonardo will be
tasked and he's out this week to move Riku's job over.
- Joanna: How do new users leverage the download tool?
- Raise a TFC ticket.
- MBedTLS - SOW updated, milestones charted out. JIra cards created.
- Support for IAR compiler?
- Shebu: Got some licenses for Arm use, but will be a future milestone.
- Shebu out for month of August. Dave R will need to identify a POC for
*Attendees*: Shebu, Peterson, Xinyu, Paul, Black, Ben C, Matteo, Glen,
Andon, Don, Joanna
- Discussing compiler issues used in Open CI compiler latencies that
have been seen
- Paul driving a new licensing model. Also want to try new licensing.
See performance issues on Arm CI as well.
- Matteo: Use CPU and Arch models. Have problems w/ model licenses
- Ben to provide licenses in license file.
- Running these for TF-M and TF-A.
- Paul would like to determine how much improvement he can gain. Want
to know how long should take
- Ben: TFC-110 request for long term licenses.
- Glen to give Paul full access to tickets. Add Peterson Quadros as well
- Anton: Approaching release. No issues, but LAVA had an issue.
- Xinju: See
Lava jobs cancelled themselves.
- Ben: Assumed someone did this. No way to tell who did this.
- Glen: Should we send out an email?
- Ben already told his team.
- Xinyu, another release build tomorrow.
- Anton: Expect lots of TF-M usage over next 2 weeks. Expect this is
one time event, so no ticket
- Joanna: Team is struggling w/ some use cases. TFC-87. How jobs
reported in gerrit.
- Joanna: 2nd issue - jobs taking longer to run. Running CI on patches
may take 3-4 hours. May have been tied to simultaneous TF-M builds? Not
sure. Team seeing some stability issues. Forcing multiple runs. Not
sure if servers, tests, or other. How should this be approached
- MC: Does TFC-87 require Open CI dev teams?
- JF: Can do some minor things, but not sure that's the best patch
- MC: Have agreed on a set of desired features in the in-progress
column. Want to keep the focus on these. Unless it's a blocker, then would
like to see this remain backlogged
- JF: Can try to drive from Arm, but may need Leonardo support for quick
questions, etc. Usability
- MC: We agreed to focus on more coverage focus vs better usability.
- JF: Can an infrastructure boost help? Assume it won't get better.
- GV: Maintenance piece feels missing in some ways. ST board seeing
regressions, for example. Need to determine who is watching these failures.
- GV: Why failures are occurring is the missing piece
- SK: ST a new board, not sure it falls under maintenance.
- GV: High level - who is supposed to be watching the boards
- SK: A roles and responsibility needs to be developed.
- MC: This year, features, next year, transition to improvements.
- GV: Code coverage should wrap up in the next week. Expect scripts
task moving forward as well.
- GV: Chromebooks progressing - health check should be running in the
next few days, awaiting h/w to reach Cambridge lab.
- GV: Dave, Scott, Leonardo are finalizing estimates for MBed TLS. A
sync today. Estimates are within October time frame. So want to finish
Expect and Code Coverage, then transition to MBed TLS start of August.
TFC-114, and 110 still need closed out.
- GV: Boards are looking good - Arthur may be able to pick up some
jenkins related tasks if spare time.
- GV: When we move to maintenance mode, want to evaluate the best fits.
Attendees: Don, Glen, Joanna, Anton, Xinyu, Matteo, Shebu, Ben C
- TFC-34: Think the board has been swapped and tests pass
- TFC-46: ST boards. A time out has been added. Board in but a test
working at Arthur's local lab but no in LAVA Lab.
- TFC-45: Chromebook - boards shipping to Cambridge.
- TFC-4: mbed TLC - Arther has first six milestones to put into the
document. Dave also owes a few more pieces of information as well as
publish the test suite.
- Shebu: Please send a note out to Matteo, Shebu and Don when the
doc gets updated.
- TFC-92 - Matteo: Ben suggested needs to be a deployable solution.
Please explain last couple of comments
- Ben: Needs to use Tuxput and get it working. Uploads files and no
uploads FVP images to FVP bucket. Now write jenkins job. Can
now be done
thru Jenkins and no longer needs Linaro Engineering.
- Joanna; Now automatic.
- Ben: Yes, but Leonardo still working this (TFC-108)
- Glen: Any Docs?
- Ben: Yes but should be simple from user side
- Has been delayed due to focus on TFC-4
- Joanna: Patches under review, progressing well. Still catching up,
expect feedback later this week.
- TFC-7: Code Coverage
- Joanna: Version using is one version ahead. Also need output
sourced from console. Have data, just need to process it.
- TFC-114 - In progress. Just got posted and moved to In Progress.
Joanna noted that once TFC-92 is done, the arm team can do these on their
- New ticket - TFC-113
- TFC-110 - Compiler licenses
- Glen: Needed for release?
- Anton: No, but slows things down.
- Ben: A quick add to flexnet server once get license.
- Anton: Send to support(a)arm.com
- Ben: Did once long time ago, didn't use the support channel though.
- Shebu: If send note to support, please cc Shebu. Include Bill
Fletcher as well since has history.
- Ben: How many should be requested? Currently have a 12 seat
- Use in parallel too.
- Ben: Should get 120 new licenses. The twelve are expiring August
- *Glen*: Check w/ Bill F on how to acquire 120 FCP licenses.
- Matteo: really want to see current "In Progresses" Closed.