Attendees: Kelley Spoon, Don, Glen, Ben C, Riku, Anton, Glen, Joanna,
Shebu, Dave R, Xinyu
- Glen: Use of staging server?
- Anton: Yes, used by the team. Working well.
- Joanna: Not really using it.
- Glen: Arthur had noticed a glitch in stage where it slowed down so
wanted to check
- Glen: Team noticed Arm copyrights in the Open CI code. Should this be
- Anton: Perhaps a TSC topic?
- Joanna: For TF-A changes, whoever does the work it's OK w/ copyrights
- Glen to check and see if any agreements outline the plans
- Shebu: What we do with copyrights is up to project
- Ben C: Use reuse <https://reuse.software/> to align the licensing.
Mainly use MIT license
- Joanna: Difference between copyright and licensing. Mainly use BSD
for new contributions
- Glen: Update - Cypress boards planned to go into the lab this week as
well as the first Chromebook (Azura)
- Glen: Update - mbed TLS. Authentication blocker resolved. Ready to
start testing. Expect it to move faster now.
- Dave R: Please keep the updates coming :)
- Glen: Update - Expect scripts/code coverage - Paul working w/ LAVA
team. Lots of code under review so expect something soon.
- Shebu: Code coverage blocked?
- Glen: Yes waiting for the resolution of a LAVA regression. Paul
working this. Can then work on cleaning up output and aggregate outpu.
- Glen: Found some stability issues and fixed those in LAVA.
- Joanna: Compiler license issues impacts?
- Glen: FVP licensing - expired. Contacted Paul Black.
- Glen: Other compilers expire in January, working that as well.
- Shebu: Note compiler and FVP licenses come out of different teams.
- Glen: Paul Black suggested moving to new licensing technology. Not
sure yet on impacts to Open CI. Supposed to improve performance.
- Glen: Need to investigate migration
- Joanna: Change compilers and licensing?
- Glen: Yes, that's believed to be the case. Need to do some research
prior to deploying.
- Glen: Compilers have another month, FVP looks like November 24th
- Anton: Staging feedback - works but occasionally has stability issues.
- Xinyu: Get 403 error. Goes away after several refreshes.
- Glen: Saw this last week but then started working.
- Xinyu: Occurring for several months.
- Anton: Plan TF-M release today.
- Joanna: TF-A release was last week
*Attendees*: Don, Kelley Spoon, Ben C, Xinyu, Matteo, Riku, Joanna, SHebu,
- Musca-b's received by the lab
- Do existing ones need swapped out?
- Don: If shelf as "hot spares" would like to pull out, configure,
- If Musca's continue to fail, need to deep dive on root cause.
- Three were shipped.
- Glen: Create a ticket to configure and validate prior to shelving
as hot spares
- Ben: TFC-200 closed out (inconsistent test results).
- Several tickets to close
- Glen: Issue TFC-199 logged by Joanna. Failed docker builds
- Arm changed compiler release process. Need a new process to get
- Joanna: Options being explored. Automation of login.
- Riku. Arm put this in place to force login to use the tool. We're
doing a work around of their intent
- Glen: Uneasy on storing static versions.
- Joanna: This is all projects, not just TF-A. Immediate issue
- Should be getting the 3rd NXP board and needs put into the lab.
- Include in daily runs?
- Xinyu: Already pushed patches to enable NXP in LAVA.
- Anton: Someone from NXP should merge the requests.
- Action: Talk to NXP (Andrej) to get permissions. Once permission,
a PR will need merged (
- Theo has these up and running, will be going into the lab to add
- Cypress: On deck to be added to lab. Assigned to next sprint.
- MBedTLS - Working on installing infrastructure
- Kelly - setting up role strategy plugin for Jenkins. Working on it
- Anton: Tech Forum this Thursday. Will cancel.
Attendees: Don, Xinyu, Ben, Dave R, Joanna, Riku, Shebu, Anton
- Glen: Adjusted TFC board based on Joanna and Shebu's priority lists.
- In Progress: Leonardo working on TFC-176 and TFC-7
- In Progress: NXP boards are in. Leaving in Progress for now. A
couple tests are still not running, but working thru it.
- Discussed who is responsible when vendor bugs found
- Anton: Maybe a TSC decision
- Shebu: Suggest platform owners. Don't know if written down anywhere.
- Joanna: No TF-A boards in, but when tests failing, need to go back
to the vendor. In some cases, if infrastructure, wouldn't go back to
vendor. If believe it's h/w, then go back to vendor.
- Anton: In TF-M has platform owners documented.
- Shebu: May want to formalize at next Board meeting. Take to TSC as
well. Members need to keep an eye on their h/w.
- What about daily checks?
- Joanna: I do for TF-A. Need escalation route to board owner.
- Shebu: Should Open-CI mailing list add platform owners?
- Anton: Not sure that's the best way. Likely a 1:1 email
- Joanna: Typically sends notes directly to Linaro team or board
- Glen: This is focused on s/w issues. Pretty good when a hard
failure related to h/w.
- Summary: Notify Board on plans. Team leads already monitor
- Chromebook TFC-45 (Asudra) are being worked on. Next Chromebook was
- Cypress h/w goes into the next sprint to install
- MBedTLS - transition work from Leonardo to Arthur.
- Also have Riku involved on the authentication model
- STG-2704: Haven't started work yet on this (Roles).
- Joanna: Slowing down builds could cause builds to bump into each other
from different GEO's.
- MBedTLS has been delayed for a while, depending upon confidence level.
- Anton: Thanks to the Open CI team for getting the Musca-b's back
online. More boards coming to Linaro.
- Glen: Paul Black from Arm reached out about changing compiler
licensing. Will need to understand this. Glen to create a new TFC ticket.
Attendees: Don, Glen, Joanna, Riku, Dave R, Anton, Ben C, Xinyu, Matteo
- Action: Glen to merge Shebu and Joanna's priority lists into TFC
- Joanna: Gerrit labels couldn't be access labels. Created ticket
- Anton: Need the Musca-b's updated. Also got 5 more mucsa-b's to send.
- Don: Do they need set up?
- Anton: Need one board w/ OTP, but need to confirm internally, so hold
off. Otherwise should just work.
- Ben C: TIcket?
- Action: Need to create tickets
- Anton: TFC-190, 183.
- Glen: R-pi workers getting updated as well
- Ben: Plan to get one on line today.
- Xinyu - really need 2-3 Musca-b's up to run in parallel so that
release isn't extended.
- Glen: Meeting slot - move to Wednesday at same time?
- Won't work, will investigate other possibilities
- Boards advancing
- MBed TLS - working thru authentication issues.
- Riku: Plan to switch to new Open CI authentication - must include
renaming some other jobs, but better than rewriting some MBed TLS code.
Will test this on staging server first.
Attendees: Shebu, Xinyu, Glen, Don, Anton, Ben C, Dave R
- Glen: Got Joanna's priority list, still need from Shebu
- Shebu: Have one now for TF-A and TF-M
- Anton: How many licenses are needed to run IAR on open CI?
- Glen: I recall that we changed the way licenses were attained. Not
sure on details, but will follow up
- Shebu to forward the priority list to Glen.
- Glen: For MBed TLE, using the same milestones previously developed.
Leonardo is working w/ Daryl(?) on the best way to implement rule-based
authentication in order to complete Milestone 3
- Team will be syncing up to determine the best way to implement
- Board status
- Theo picked up Chromebook in Cambridge
- Glen: NXP - resolving a flashing issue, expect to go live this week
- Shebu: Code freeze on 12th, so whatever is available in Open CI
will be used in release testing
- Glen: Cypress follows NXP
- Updates on Musca B?
- Ben: Goal is Nov 8, NXP was a priority last week.
- Shebu: Do need before Nov 8 code freeze date
- Glen: Still have Leo on the team, Theo and Paul spinning up. Theo
has been in ramp down but part-time last week. Theo helping to get boards
- Glen: The new list will be integrated with the new priorities,
TF-A/TF-M will be interleaved. Finish the In-Progress first.
- Shebu: Agreed
- TF-M Release info
plan to start the process from Nov 15
Release target date: Nov 26
This time we plan to use a separate Release branch and avoid code
- Glen: TFC-188: Tuxput - don't see getting to this year.