Attendees: Don, Xinyu, Ben, Dave R, Joanna, Riku, Shebu, Anton
- Glen: Adjusted TFC board based on Joanna and Shebu's priority lists. - In Progress: Leonardo working on TFC-176 and TFC-7 - In Progress: NXP boards are in. Leaving in Progress for now. A couple tests are still not running, but working thru it. - Discussed who is responsible when vendor bugs found - Anton: Maybe a TSC decision - Shebu: Suggest platform owners. Don't know if written down anywhere. - Joanna: No TF-A boards in, but when tests failing, need to go back to the vendor. In some cases, if infrastructure, wouldn't go back to vendor. If believe it's h/w, then go back to vendor. - Anton: In TF-M has platform owners documented. - Shebu: May want to formalize at next Board meeting. Take to TSC as well. Members need to keep an eye on their h/w. - What about daily checks? - Joanna: I do for TF-A. Need escalation route to board owner. - Shebu: Should Open-CI mailing list add platform owners? - Anton: Not sure that's the best way. Likely a 1:1 email - Joanna: Typically sends notes directly to Linaro team or board owner. - Glen: This is focused on s/w issues. Pretty good when a hard failure related to h/w. - Summary: Notify Board on plans. Team leads already monitor - Chromebook TFC-45 (Asudra) are being worked on. Next Chromebook was also received. - Cypress h/w goes into the next sprint to install - MBedTLS - transition work from Leonardo to Arthur. - Also have Riku involved on the authentication model - STG-2704: Haven't started work yet on this (Roles). - Joanna: Slowing down builds could cause builds to bump into each other from different GEO's. - MBedTLS has been delayed for a while, depending upon confidence level. - Anton: Thanks to the Open CI team for getting the Musca-b's back online. More boards coming to Linaro. - Glen: Paul Black from Arm reached out about changing compiler licensing. Will need to understand this. Glen to create a new TFC ticket.