Attendees: Don, Anton, Joanna, Ben, Dave R, Xinyu
FVP: TFC-92 updates? Ben: Working in staging, needs Docs, tested and moved to staging. Leonardo back and to work this. Subtasks are TFC-107,108,115
Anton - Planned to complete TF-M release this week. Within the next two days. After the release Ben to bring up the new Server. Already set up and waiting. Should it be all production, partial staging? Plan to start out as all Production. Can adjust if still need more staging.
Anton: Is it possible to connect two CI's to one LAVA backend? Ben: It's possible with correct priorities. LAVA has its own Scheduler. Anton has a private build from an internal CI that he will send binaries to be tested in LAVA.
Dave R: Notes on MBeb TLS
- There have been some changes to how MBed TLS tests are run. Will make this public soon. No impacts, but should be easier to use the public repo versus a private copy - Unable to host private repos on Github - the impact is to migrate private repos to GitLab. Expect this to change CI triggering. May require a detailed call on impacts. - Dave is here Wed Thursday next week, then out for 4 weeks. Dave will provide a delegate.