Attendees: Don, Riku, Xinyu, Shebu, Dave Rodgman, Ben, Joanna
- Several platforms ready to add to the Cambridge lab. Includes NXP, Cyrpress, Google - TFC-181: patches in review - TFC-176: Continue to work. Moed from SC Approved to In Progress. - May have a temporary fix from Leonardo. - Monitoring at this point. Joanna recommends holding off on ticket TFC-96 until TFC-176 is stable so as not to add more variables into the solution. After a few days of stability, can come back to this. - Moved TFC-36 to REOPENED and prioritized - Moved TFC-36 to SC Approved - Verify MBed status. Still in Blocked. - Action: Don check w/ Glen/Leonardo as to why the Mbed work still in "Blocked" - Anything else to work on here? - Joanna: TFC-87: Would be good to start if time allows. Doesn't have to all be done at once. - Shebu: Update on staffing - Two engineerings from Linaro coming on to help for next 6 months to supplement the staff. Theodore Grey & Paul Sokolovskyy (Welcome aboard!) - Will want to make sure the team is appropriately loaded. - Board additions will continue. - MBedTLC CI up and running important too. - Over the next couple of weeks Glen will be integrating them into the team as they spin up.