As you may know, Jianliang and I are working to better decouple tf-m-tests from trusted-firmware-m repo. The purpose of the decoupling enhancement includes:
* Making it more easier to integrate TF-M and port tf-m-tests * Making it more easier to develop TF-M tests, to minimize the changes to TF-M source code or build system. * Making it more flexible to re-structure tf-m-tests and minimize the impact to TF-M
Previously Jianliang has decouple test case control and enable users to select single NS/S regression test case in build and test.
Currently we are focusing on decoupling tf-m-tests specific config setting from TF-M. So far we have proposed the following major changes:
* Decouple tf-m-tests specific config setting from trusted-firmware-m.
[TF-M patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/11167][tf-m-tests patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/tf-m-tests/+/11169/1]
* Move tf-m-tests specific configs to tf-m-tests repo from trusted-firmware-m
[TF-M patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/10647][tf-m-tests patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/tf-m-tests/+/10556] More patch sets for decoupling are under review as well.
* Decouple tf-m-tests secure log from non-secure log. Switch tf-m-tests secure log to TF-M SP log.
[TF-M patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/11153][tf-m-tests patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/tf-m-tests/+/11131/3]
* Trigger secure regression tests in TF-M SPE in IPC model, to simplify multi-core development/tests
[TF-M patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/trusted-firmware-m/+/11181][tf-m-tests patchhttps://review.trustedfirmware.org/c/TF-M/tf-m-tests/+/11182]
I'd appreciate it if you can take a look at the patch sets above. Any suggestion or comment is welcome. If you have any specific requirement or suggestion of tf-m-tests enhancement, please feel free to contact Jianliang and me. Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Hu Ziji