[TF-TSC] TSC Agenda 16 Apr 2020

Joakim Bech joakim.bech at linaro.org
Wed Apr 15 15:24:17 UTC 2020

Hi Abhishek,

Some practicalities around:
- Our mailinglists, Bill have created/enabled some already and I have a
discussion with Linux kernel developers regarding mailinglist for TEE
kernel discussions. I can give a 2 minute update on this.
- OP-TEE transition, I've tried to clean-up and redirect everything from
Linaro to TrustedFirmware.org. Yet another 2 minute update.

Sandrine's maintainer / process proposal, do we want to have a follow-up
discussion?

Regards,
Joakim