[TF-TSC] [TF-A] [TF-M] Project Maintenance Proposal for tf.org Projects

Andrej Butok andrey.butok at nxp.com
Wed Apr 1 08:55:43 UTC 2020

Hi Sandrine,

The motivation is the same for the both cases - no motivation ;)

That is why I prefer for my own supported area, if it does not touch a foreign code, to be able to do a self-review and to merge it  to the main-line. In addition, I may request somebody to do the post-commit review, but it does not create any obstacles to continue the development, it can be useful for the following improvement discussion/suggestions or proposals.

OR as a compromise, should be added a possibility to set a review deadline after which it's automatically marked as approved.

Thanks,
Andrej Butok