[TF-TSC] TSC Agenda 11 Jul 2019

Joakim Bech joakim.bech at linaro.org
Wed Jul 10 16:53:33 UTC 2019

Hi Dan,

On Wed, 10 Jul 2019 at 18:42, Dan Handley <Dan.Handley at arm.com> wrote:

> Hi Joakim
>

> Firstly, the meeting is tomorrow, not today - I'm not sure if that changes
> your attendance?!

Doh! In my reply it should've been "tomorrow". It's tomorrow that I cannot
attend. I looked at the calendar and declined the invitation, but still
wrote "today" ... twice!

> I agree the SDL could be an interesting topic, however if we discuss this
> tomorrow, the Arm attendees would only be expressing personal opinions as
> we haven't yet had time to discuss this properly within Arm.

Ok, then it's probably better to let it mature within Arm before bringing
it up again.

> I haven't seen a deadline for my disclosure policy either but I just
> proposed one in my other mail. We can discuss more tomorrow.

I'll promise that I'll read and add comments (if any) to that email
tomorrow. It's been on my todo-list way to long already.

> I guess we can check if anyone has anything TSC level to say about OP-TEE,
> though I can't think of anything specific myself.

You're probably right. I guess the initial questions to looking into
probably are more on a board level.

> Regards
>

> Dan.

Regards,