[TF-TSC] TSC Agenda 11 Jul 2019

Dan Handley Dan.Handley at arm.com
Wed Jul 10 16:42:20 UTC 2019

Hi Joakim

Firstly, the meeting is tomorrow, not today - I'm not sure if that changes your attendance?!

I agree the SDL could be an interesting topic, however if we discuss this tomorrow, the Arm attendees would only be expressing personal opinions as we haven't yet had time to discuss this properly within Arm.

I haven't seen a deadline for my disclosure policy either but I just proposed one in my other mail. We can discuss more tomorrow.

I guess we can check if anyone has anything TSC level to say about OP-TEE, though I can't think of anything specific myself.

Regards

Dan.