[TF-TSC] TSC Agenda 11 Jul 2019

Joakim Bech joakim.bech at linaro.org
Wed Jul 10 06:19:52 UTC 2019

Hi Abhishek,

I'm unable to attend today's meeting, but Tim Benton talked to Linaro about
SDL (Security Development Lifecycle). That could be an interesting topic to
discuss at some point. I.e., figure out if and how that would work with TF
project(s). I think we also aimed for having a deadline for reviewing Dan's
disclosure policy, however I cannot recall that I've actually seen such a
deadline, did I miss it? Third thing, the board voted yes for transferring
OP-TEE to TF. In board context I already have pending actions. But there
might be something to discuss on TSC level also related to that.

But, as said, I'm unable to attend today, so I leave it up to you whether
you'd like to discuss any of my suggestions here.

Regards,
Joakim