OP-TEE release dates?

Joakim Bech joakim.bech at linaro.org
Mon Jul 27 11:48:59 UTC 2020

Hi Jerome,

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 02:57:34PM +0000, Jérôme Forissier via OP-TEE wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know if the planned dates of OP-TEE releases are publicly available
> somewhere?

Still a bit legacy regarding that, i.e., still tracked in the Linaro
Jira instance. Even though the "Linaro OP-TEE Contributions" is publicly
available, the release schedule seems to be locked down.

> Readthedocs [1] documents that we do quarterly releases, but it would help
> to have a more precise indication, at least for the next (upcoming) release.

Agree, I can replicate what we have in the Jira instance and put that on
the release page you're referring to.

> Can we count on 3.10.0 being made available by the end of August?

Yes, so it's about time to initiate the release work for that tag. As
maintainers, let's sync up on that separately.

Here are the dates for future releases.
Version         Start date    Release date
OP-TEE 3.10.0   23/May/20     21/Aug/20
OP-TEE 3.11.0   22/Aug/20     16/Oct/20
OP-TEE 3.12.0   17/Oct/20     15/Jan/21
OP-TEE 3.13.0   16/Jan/21     16/Apr/21